training it

Holler from train #14 going northbound to PCDUB.

L and I are currently on the train right smack on top of the bathroom in the last car. Every once in awhile we are blessed with the stench of other people's excrement. I feel quite honored.

Plus our seat will not un-recline (?). So we stuck at 110 degrees for the rest of our trip.

Minus those two factors everything is a-ok. Right now L went to use the bathroom (I'll be honored to smrell her poopies soon) so I am lying down.

Train trips aren't so bad. I wouldn't mind doing it again. I'll see you in Seattle.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you guys are there!! Are you having fun? The thought of being on a train for as long as you were is horrifying to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having fun with a lot of angst. I'm so out of shape after pooping out on the train it's ridiculous. The train ride was hard.

    ReplyDelete