Confession #1


After a long tiring, dreadful day after coming back from Portland (had class that same day from 6 PM-10PM with only 2.5 hours of sleep & 1 grande Starbucks drink), I made the decision to stop by the market, even though I seconds away from collapsing and hibernating, to look for Tillamook garlic chili pepper block of cheese. I had already planned out what to do when I get home (grate and shovel it in).

They didn't have it. I was disappointed.

But I didn't give up bc the next day I went to a different chain of supermarket and looked for it. Nope, Ralph's didn't have it either. I felt beaten.

I'm going to make a trip to Whole Foods (or Gelson's) and if they don't have it, then I will be depressed. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Tillamook isn't shi shi enough to be sold at Whole Foods or Gelson's...try Stater Bros? Albertsons?

    Maybe find an alt cheese at Trader Joe's? Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my mission ended there bc I haven't looked for it. I'm over it. The taste had lingered on, but now 11 days after, what the hell garlic pepper cheese? That sounds gross. le sigh.

    ReplyDelete